July has been an exciting month here at Order Desk, because we’ve added a new team member. Please welcome our new Business Development Coordinator, Katekani Nyamandi!
And as we continue to expand our team, we also wanted to take a moment to extend our gratitude to all of you, our customers. We wouldn’t be where we are today without you, and it’s been a pleasure to watch your businesses grow alongside us.
All that lovey-dovey appreciation aside, keep reading to check out what Order Desk has added this month.
Integration Features & Updates
Additional integration settings available for:
- Revcascade: Use First Import Date setting to select the first import date for your orders. Orders before this date will not be imported. Date format (YYYY-MM-DD) and variable date format (e.g. -2weeks) are both acceptable. Orders before this date will not be imported. Details here.
Print on Demand
Additional order level options that can be set as checkout data or order metadata for:
- Alexander’s Print Advantage: Use shipMethod for undocumented shipping methods if Alexander’s has instructed you to do so. Details here.
Additional item level options that can be set as variations or item metadata for:
- CustomShirtPrints.com: Use pack_in to have CustomShirtPrints to include an add-on item in the order. Details here.
- Hoplix: Now supports on-demand campaign creation. Just use print_url_1 for front image, print_url_2 for back image, print_sku for the product code (the item’s code will be used as backup). Details here.
- Printverse: Up to 2 URLs accepted for multi-print items, formatted as print_url_1 and print_url_2. Details here.
- Picanova: If you have already set up your products at Picanova, you can set the Picanova SKUs as print_design_id or just use the product code for the Picanova SKU. This should take the place of the print_url and print_sku. Details here.
IOSS updates have been added to some shipping integrations:
- EasyPost: Your IOSS number can be set on the EasyPost settings page in the Importer Tax Code field. Order Desk will first use the IOSS Number on the order (ioss field or tax_id). If there is no IOSS Number on the order Order Desk will use the EasyPost Importer Tax Code field if it present. If neither of those are options, the information in the store settings will be the default. Details here.
- ShipHero: Order Desk can pass IOSS or tax_id at the order level and will use store-level IOSS value as the backup. Order Desk can also pass tax_type value of IOSS, VAT, or EORI, with IOSS being the default. Details here.
Print on Demand: PrintClever
…and just like that, the August newsletter has ended! Since we love seeing responses to these, what is something in your Order Desk store that you find yourself getting stuck on most frequently? Let us know by responding to this email or reaching out to email@example.com and me and the team will help you find a solution.
See you next month,
Patricia and The Order Desk Team