Hey there – welcome back! We hope 2018 has been treating you well. January has been a busy month for our team and today, we’re excited to share all of the new additions we’ve been working on. Let’s jump right in, shall we?
Check out our updated our logo.
Did you see our updated logo? We decided it was time for a bit of a branding update and hope you enjoy the refresh. You can see our new logo in action below (shown in the app – updated logo is on the right!), on our help site and on the Order Desk website. Speaking of our website, we’ve got a boatload of updates coming in the near future, so stay tuned!
Save time by saving reports.
Have you ever wished that you could save a report and be able to pull it up later? Well, we are happy to announce that you can now save reports and pull them up at any time. This makes it easy to have different kinds of picklists and product type reports that you can grab at any time without rebuilding a lot of complicated report settings. We hope you enjoy this new feature.
We now integrate with Squarespace.
We’re excited to announce our integration with Squarespace that gives you the ability to download your Squarespace orders with ease. Ready to get started? Head over to your integrations page and click ‘Enable’ under the Squarespace integration.
On top of that…
- The Spoke Custom print on demand integration is now live.
- We’ve updated our Shopify integration to allow you to download unshipped and partially shipped orders as well as paid and partially refunded orders all at the same time.
- When sending orders to Shopify, you can now set the Shopify order number to your order number; set the checkout data “SetOrderNumber” to “1” on the order.
- We’ve updated our Fulfillrite integration so that we no longer pull in shipments that don’t yet have tracking numbers. This will keep you from getting shipments with no tracking attached.
- We rebuilt our Zen Desk app to support their v2 framework.
- You now have the ability to copy rules to other stores!
- Our Jondo integration now allows you to specify specific shipping methods.
- We added a new confirm URL field in export template in case you want to include it in your CSV exports.
- Ever accidentally deleted a rule that you spent so much time creating? It’s the worst. Now you can protect yourself from that with a confirmation window.
- An update to our Shopify integration now provides further protection against rate limiting when doing product syncing.
- The country search fields now support ! in front of the value for a “not” search.
- Search Optimizations! The following fields now require a direct search rather than just searching part of a value: Customer Name, Email, Shipping Method, Source Name, City, State, Country, Phone, Email, Category Code, Fulfillment ID, and Customer ID. While this means that searches have to be more accurate, it will mean that they will perform faster.
- Amazon Marketplace orders can now be canceled from within Order Desk.
- If you’ve updated an MWW order address after the order was sent, you can now send MWW the updated order using our new MWW Order Update Feature.
- We’ve updated our FoxyCart integration to import the customer tax ID value if it is entered – you’ll find it in the checkout data.
- An update for Magento2: we are now URL-encoding all SKUs being updated at Magento2 on the off chance that a SKU has a funny character like # or / in it. We want to make sure that all inventory counts get updated properly!
- We’ve made an update to Colorado Timberline so you can now send orders to their staging environment for testing, if you wish.
- If you are using HelpScout and are also an eBay seller, we’ve updated our HelpScout integration so that it will match orders based on the Customer ID instead of the generic email address.
- When updating an order via the API, we will now execute the “Order Details Changed” event.
- EasyPost has a new logo and gosh it looks nice!
- We fixed some rule logic regarding missing negative not like’s. It was so complicated that, honestly, we can’t even remember what the problem was. But it’s fixed now.
- An update for our BigCommerce integration: we added the ability to download “Awaiting Pickup” orders.
- Imported WooCommerce orders will now have a payment type set for them.
- We’ve added some Dubow Textile color conversion updates.
- Again on the theme of ‘protecting yourself from yourself’ – when inadvertently pressing Enter on a manual order submission, we’ll now make sure that’s really what you wanted to do.
- We added a Twig filter (*|country) to convert country abbreviations to full country names in case you need to do this on a email or receipt template.
- We’ve updated our Shopify order export feature to allow for sending Shopify to Shopify (if it’s from another store).
- We’ve updated the tracking url for the service La Poste.
But wait, there’s more! We have a few integrations in the pipeline that will be available soon. Keep your eyes peeled for these new integrations:
- Loxely Colour
- DTG Now
- District Photo
And that’s a wrap! Thanks for tuning in for another monthly update. If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
See you in March,
-The Order Desk Team