In light of current events, we felt a little uncomfortable posting an update this month without addressing the global health and economic crisis. COVID-19 has impacted all of our businesses, in one way or another, but we want to reassure you that we are still here to help you navigate any changes this has caused your company. Order Desk is designed to adapt to the changing needs of a business, so if you’re seeing uncommon trends in your order management process, contact us, and we’ll work with you to see if there’s a way to mitigate those changes with Order Desk.
Uncertain is a word we are hearing from every direction right now, and it’s the truth. We don’t know what will happen next, but you put your trust in us to make sure your orders are getting where you need them to go with as little interruption as possible. We will honor that trust, even in uncertain times. The Order Desk team has always been fully remote, our app is operating normally, and we will continue to offer the service you expect from us.
With that in mind, here are some of the updates we worked on this past month.
New at Order Desk
We’re excited to finally announce that we have a new recorded webinar where we give a crash course on how to start automating your order management workflow.
In addition to that, we’ve also just released this 12-part video series, which gives an in-depth look at how to set up and use Order Desk. It’s packed to the brim with information covering commonly used features and questions we get about how they work. We hope to release more video content for you in the future!
One of our earliest and most popular print on demand integrations, MWW, has recently launched new fulfillment locations in Europe and on the west coast of the US. You can continue to use our existing MWW integration for all US orders, and you’ll find a new MWW Europe integration for your European customers. Contact Shane Remington at MWW via phone or email to get your account configured for these new options.
Other integration updates include the following:
- Wayfair orders can now download the shipping labels and add the link to checkout data. Details here.
- The ShipWorks integration can accept new item fields, listed here.
- Use the new rule action Confirm Order Draft at Printful to let Order Desk approve your Printful draft orders for fulfillment.
- Order Desk will bring in serial numbers from EasyPost Fulfillment. EasyPost support can help you set this up on their side, and, if found with the shipment details, Order Desk will automatically add the serial numbers to the items in your orders.
- Complemar can accept additional shipping reference information on orders with the ShipReference fields. Details here.
- With some new inventory and shipping feature fixes, the Deposco integration should be more reliable.
- Bang Printing switched FTP methods, so we updated our integration to continue supporting the connection with no interruption to you.
We built two new cart integrations, Webflow and Zen Cart, and two new fulfillment integrations, Elevate Fulfillment and Logistech.
And it’s probably no surprise that there are several new print on demand integrations (everyone keeps asking for these!) You’ll now find connections to Alexander’s, Beeoux, Digitalab, FotoCadeau, Invition, MWW EU, and Stakes MFG from Order Desk.