Tradeprint uses mass customisation to provide highly competitive pricing on a huge range of printed products including Ceramic Mugs, Canvas Prints, Art Prints, Cushions, T-Shirts, Hoodies, Tote Bags, Chopping Boards, Coasters, Photo Panels, Lap Top Bags, Calendars, Note Pads and they also specialise in large and small format printed products. As part the Cimpress group, the largest print manufacturer in the world they leverage technology to help customers reduce their transactional and administration costs.
Headquarters: Dundee and London (UK).
Using Order Desk With Tradeprint
Expand the number of sales channels your business can offer with Order Desk’s hundreds of integrated services. Sell your products across multiple marketplaces and automatically import all of your orders into Order Desk, where they can be split and organized as needed before being sent to Tradeprint for quick, reliable handling. As orders are shipped, Tradeprint will send tracking information back to Order Desk, and from there, it’ll be sent back into the original shopping cart to complete the process.
- Automatically submit orders to Tradeprint directly from your e-commerce platform
- Automatically pass shipping information to your customers when orders get produced
- Domestic UK production and shipping
- Match the SKUs in your shopping cart to the SKUs that Tradeprint uses
- Map selected artwork URLs to SKUs
- Include custom item level details, like sending a note with the item to Tradeprint
- Specify which orders get sent to Tradeprint