About HP Site Flow
HP Site Flow (previously OneFlow) is a software that provides end-to-end automation for print shops from pre-press to post press. HP Site Flow helps cut wait times and reduce waste by automating workflows of all sizes.
Using HP Site Flow
Increase the number of sales channels your business can support by giving your clients access to the hundreds of services already integrated with Order Desk. Your clients can offer their products across multiple marketplaces and automatically import all of their orders into Order Desk, where they can be split and organized as needed before being sent to you through HP Site Flow for fulfillment. As orders are shipped, Order Desk pulls the tracking information back through HP Site Flow, and from there, it’ll be sent back into the original shopping cart to complete the process.
- Tell HP Site Flow individual products in bundles
- Match shopping cart item SKUs to items in HP Site Flow
- Match shopping cart shipping method names to the methods HP Site Flow uses
- Use rules to take action on orders that fail to submit to HP Site Flow
- Look for canceled orders at HP Site Flow and take action on them in Order Desk
- Cancel orders at HP Site Flow from Order Desk
- Remove barcodes if applicable