Etsy is a global online marketplace that connects independent creators with buyers with shopping categories spanning from jewelry & accessories, home & living, art & collectibles to apparel. They aim to create positive change in the world by supporting small businesses and contributing to a sustainable planet by offsetting 100% of carbon emissions from delivery and packaging on every delivery.
Using Etsy With Order Desk
Order Desk gives you the ability to automate your order management process. By importing your Etsy orders, you'll be able to split, filter and organize your orders, then automatically send them to your fulfillment services that create, store, and ship your products. You have hundreds of integrations to choose from as well as unlimited options for other third party services.
- Choose the frequency to check Etsy for new orders
- Choose the status of the orders you want Order Desk to download.
- Sync tracking numbers back to Etsy when orders are fulfilled through third-party services
- Manually import inventory items and orders
- Append variation values to item code when orders are imported
- Use SKU variation as item code
The term 'Etsy' is a trademark of Etsy, Inc. Order Desk uses the Etsy API but is not endorsed or certified by Etsy.