BDLinx, or Linx Control System Integration, is software that print shops use to receive and manage print on demand orders. It is owned and operated by Brown Digital, a subsidiary of Brown Manufacturing Group.
Using Order Desk With BDLinx
Expand the number of sales channels your business can offer with Order Desk’s hundreds of integrated services. Sell your products across multiple marketplaces and automatically import all of your orders into Order Desk, where they can be split and organized as needed before being sent to vendors who use BDLinx for quick, reliable handling. As orders are shipped, those vendors will use BDLinx to send tracking information back to Order Desk, and from there, it’ll be sent back into the original shopping cart to complete the process.
- Set a default return address on all orders that you send to BDLinx
- Set up one item to be sent to BDLinx and another printer
- Skip certain SKUs from being sent to BDLinx
- Specify which orders get sent to BDLinx
- Option to send a note and/or a packing slip to BDLinx for each order
- Set a custom priority on each order that you send to BDLinx