Whitebox fulfills DTC, subscription, and wholesale orders for omnichannel businesses of many sizes. Among other services, they offer next day, 2-day, and standard shipping options via their national network of fulfillment centers.
Location: Baltimore, Maryland (USA)
Using Whitebox With Order Desk
Expand the number of sales channels your business can offer using the hundreds of services already integrated with Order Desk. Sell your products across multiple marketplaces and automatically import all of your orders into Order Desk, where they can be split and organized as needed before being sent to Whitebox for quick, reliable handling. As orders are shipped, Whitebox will send tracking information back to Order Desk, and from there it’ll be sent back into the original shopping cart to complete the process.
- Pull inventory counts from Whitebox into Order Desk
- Tell Whitebox individual products in bundles
- Match shopping cart shipping method names to the methods Whitebox uses
- Use rules to take action on orders that fail to submit to Whitebox
- Look for canceled orders at Whitebox and take action on them in Order Desk
- Cancel orders at Whitebox from Order Desk