VeraCore is SaaS order and warehouse management software trusted by top 3PLs, fulfillment companies, commercial printers, and ecommerce companies. This flexible, affordable software features rules-based automation to control all aspects of a company's warehouse operation to satisfy any clients' unique requirements.
Hundreds of fulfillment service providers and 10,000+ fulfillment clients place VeraCore at the “core” of their business to get the job done right, for over 38 years.
Location: Farmington, Connecticut (USA)
Using VeraCore With Order Desk
Increase the number of sales channels your business can support by giving your clients access to the hundreds of services already integrated with Order Desk. Your clients can offer their products across multiple marketplaces and automatically import all of their orders into Order Desk, where they can be split and organized as needed before being sent to you through VeraCore for fulfillment. As orders are shipped, Order Desk pulls the tracking information back through VeraCore, and from there, it’ll be sent back into the original shopping cart to complete the process.
- Pull inventory counts from VeraCore into Order Desk
- Tell VeraCore individual products in bundles
- Match shopping cart shipping method names to the methods VeraCore uses
- Use rules to take action on orders that fail to submit to VeraCore
- Look for canceled orders at VeraCore and take action on them in Order Desk
- Cancel orders at VeraCore from Order Desk
- Send picklist message to VeraCore from Order Desk