The Turbine DTG platform works in tandem with the OvalJet printers and empowers Turbine customers to manage their print on demand inventory, consolidation and production.
Using Order Desk With Turbine
Expand the number of sales channels your business can support by giving your clients access to the hundreds of services already integrated with Order Desk. Your clients can offer their products across multiple marketplaces and automatically import all of their orders into Order Desk, where they can be split and organized as needed before being sent to you through Turbine for fulfillment. As orders are shipped, Order Desk pulls the tracking information back through Turbine, and from there, it’ll be sent back into the original shopping cart to complete the process.
- Set a default return address on all the orders you send to Turbine
- Include the customer's email address in the order details that you send to Turbine
- Option to provide your own garments for Turbine to use for printing
- Set up the same item to be submitted to Turbine and another printer
- Skip certain SKUs from being sent to Turbine
- Specify which orders get sent to Turbine
- Automatically take action on orders that fail to submit to Turbine
- Indicate whether a white underbase should be printed on your item before your artwork is added
- Insert a custom image in your orders
- Include order notes in your order