ShipBob is a global ecommerce fulfillment company that picks, packs and ships orders direct to the end-consumers. Their fulfillment services and software help thousands of ecommerce businesses to manage orders and inventory while taking the headache out of the logistics with their 99.9% accuracy rate in fulfilling orders.
They are based in Chicago, Illinois, but they offer fulfillment and inventory storage from any of their network of fulfillment centers across North America and Europe.
Using ShipBob With Order Desk
Expand the number of sales channels your business can offer using the hundreds of services already integrated with Order Desk. Sell your products across multiple marketplaces and automatically import all of your orders into Order Desk, where they can be split and organized as needed before being sent to ShipBob for quick, reliable handling. As orders are shipped, ShipBob will send tracking information back to Order Desk, and from there it’ll be sent back into the original shopping cart to complete the process.
- Download inventory stock counts from ShipBob into Order Desk
- Create SKU aliases to match the SKU of an item in the shopping cart to the SKU for the same item in ShipBob
- Keep certain SKUs from being submitted to ShipBob
- Specify which orders get sent to ShipBob
- Take action on orders that fail to submit to ShipBob