Printify is network of print on demand companies that lets merchants offer customized products in a simple way. Tens of thousands of products are created through Printify per month.
Headquarters: San Francisco, California (USA) and Riga, Latvia
Using Order Desk With Printify
Expand the number of sales channels your business can offer with Order Desk’s hundreds of integrated services. Sell your products across multiple marketplaces and automatically import all of your orders into Order Desk, where they can be split and organized as needed before being sent to Printify for quick, reliable handling. As orders are shipped, Printify will send tracking information back to Order Desk, and from there, it’ll be sent back into the original shopping cart to complete the process.
Order Desk also supports receiving orders from Printify for fulfillment, which you can learn more about here.
- Automatically skip certain products from being submitted to Printify
- Set a default shipping method for all orders or set custom shipping details for orders that require specific shipping methods
- Match the shipping methods in your shopping cart to the ones that Printify uses
- Automatically submit orders to Printify
- Take action on orders that fail to submit to Printify
- Include custom item level details in lieu of print_sku and print_url