Peoplevox, a product of the Descartes Systems Group, is a Canadian-based warehouse management system and fulfillment company trusted by suppliers, warehouses, and businesses who are scaling beyond entry-level tools.
Using Peoplevox With Order Desk
Increase the number of sales channels your business can support by giving your clients access to the hundreds of services already integrated with Order Desk. Your clients can offer their products across multiple marketplaces and automatically import all of their orders into Order Desk, where they can be split and organized as needed before being sent to you through Peoplevox for fulfillment. As orders are shipped, Order Desk pulls the tracking information back through Peoplevox, and from there, it’ll be sent back into the original shopping cart to complete the process.
- Pull inventory counts from Peoplevox into Order Desk and choose the frequency that this happens
- Tell Peoplevox individual products in bundles
- Set a default delivery date
- Match the SKUs in your shopping cart to the SKUs that Peoplevox uses
- Choose the default site you want Order Desk to pull orders from
- Choose a default mail class for all orders or match the shopping cart shipping method names to the methods Peoplevox uses
- Use rules to take action on orders that fail to submit to Peoplevox
- If different from the default, set the requested delivery date per order