Newegg Marketplace was founded in 2011 as an expansive business unit of Newegg.com. Having been a PC components and electronics retailer since 2001, their core business had built up a loyal and savvy customer base of over 40.2 million members, which lead them to establish a platform for third-party sellers to take advantage of their strong foothold in the electronics space and bring a wide variety of products to their existing customers.
Using Newegg With Order Desk
Order Desk gives you the ability to automate your order management process. By importing your Newegg orders, you'll be able to split, filter and organize your orders, then automatically send them to your fulfillment services that create, store, and ship your products. You have hundreds of integrations to choose from as well as unlimited options for other third party services.
- Check Newegg for new orders every hour
- Sync tracking numbers and inventory counts back to Newegg when orders are fulfilled through third-party services
- Sync orders from Newegg Marketplace, Newegg Business, and Newegg Canada
- Choose which order should be imported based on the order status
- Automatically mark the orders that are downloaded into Order Desk as exported at Newegg
- Download confirmed orders from Newegg