Dropbox is a cloud storage service that allows you to upload your files and instantly sync them across your devices. You can control permission levels and share files and folders with specific people using a link, or make files public so anyone with the link can access the data protecting your data with a 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard.
Using Dropbox With Order Desk
Connecting Dropbox and Order Desk unlocks the potential for synchronized order and product management workflow. Upload the files to Dropbox that you want added to an order or to an item right from within Order Desk. Order Desk will automatically add the shareable link to that file to the order for seamless functionality .
- Set the name of the checkout data field to be given to any links to Dropbox files
- Set the name of the item metadata field to be given to any links to Dropbox files
- Choose to auto increment field ID
- Select your default preference for Dropbox links to be added to either checkout data or item metadata
- Choose to automatically retry failed uploads
- Select the type of link that should be created for your files