About Ingram Content
Ingram is a major player in the book industry. For more than 50 years, Ingram has been offering comprehensive services to retailers, libraries, educators and publishers to keep books moving across the globe. Some of the services they offer include book distribution, digital learning and print on demand.
Using Ingram Content With Order Desk
Order Desk lets you expand the number of sales channels you have without worrying about straining your resources. Sell through as many services as you’d like, including popular marketplaces like Amazon, Etsy, eBay, and many more, all at once. Then, route your orders into Order Desk, split and filter them as needed, and automatically send them to Ingram for fulfillment.
- Download inventory stock counts from Ingram into Order Desk
- Set a default shipping method for local and international orders or match the methods from your cart to what Ingram uses on a per-order basis
- Specify or skip certain SKUs meant for Ingram and automatically convert SKUs from your cart to the SKUs that Ingram has for your products if they are different
- Send gift messages on orders to Ingram
- Take action on orders after they have been sent to Ingram
- Set back order cancel dates on items
- Select green light titles
- Tell Ingram how to handle orders based on stock availability
- Tell Order Desk how to handle failed, accepted or partially accepted orders at Ingram